A Positive Review of Life

"Love Live Learn"































Sunday, February 16, 2014

Little Floater Miracles

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - the Little Prince

On some afternoons when I am at the backyard, I just relax on my chair and stare at the sky. I enjoy the sight of the floaters I don't normally see - the squiggly circular worms that follow my gaze - and more.

This year, I've noticed even more beyond the regular floaters. I noticed the tiny microbial dots constantly moving around, illuminated by the sun's light. They really do look like dots, but they shine like stars. I feel like I'm actually star-gazing during the day.

It's like our eyes are the microscopes, and we can can observe another world living in the normal flora of our eyes' vitreous humour. It's like there are stars dashing around in seemingly random patterns in an invisible universe.

Just knowing that they're there is a beautiful and an amazing thing for me. Now I can go stargazing anytime I want to, whether it be day or nighttime.

No comments:

Post a Comment