A Positive Review of Life

"Love Live Learn"































Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Timeless Philosophers - Musicians

There are philosophers by occupation and there are philosophers who share their philosophies through their occupations. An example of the latter would include music artists.


One of my all-time favorite music artists is Jason Mraz. I don't know much about him or his personal life, but his music speaks volumes to me. On the surface, it seems like he's just another dude with a carefree approach to life, but I think that there is so much more depth to his words than people give him credit for. 

At the very least, I feel that some of his tracks make for great theme songs as I stroll by this road we call life. I personally consider him as one of the greatest lyricists of our time, and subsequently, one of the greatest philosophers of our time. Lady Gaga would be a close second. Hah.

Here are a few of my favorite tracks:

1.  Live High
2. Only Human
3. I Never Knew You
4. Love for a child
5. Living in the Moment





No comments:

Post a Comment