A Positive Review of Life

"Love Live Learn"































Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Love Day! - Valentine's Day 2014

I don't think Valentine's Day is stupid. It's up to you whenever you want to celebrate your relationship this day or not. Heck, you can celebrate it daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly if you want. I say that any reason to celebrate is a good reason to celebrate.

Anyway, here is one of the things I did for my Valentine this year.

I gave her one of her favorite perfumes called "Modern Muse" by Estee Lauder, and clipped out some 2-hours worth of home-made massage coupons. A little corny, I know, but I was hoping she liked corn.

 
I folded the massage coupons with personal notes and hid them around the house. 







 
 
We didn't get to eat out and watch that new Lego movie like I planned, but overall, I think that the night went very well. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment